Tuesday 10 September 2013

Sun Gazing Visions, May 2013 and possible meanings,


May  vision 2013

1.  I'm seeing mother Gaia , her green eye, looking at me,
A beautiful green,
2. seeing trees, like I'm looking up from the ground, into a pink/ red, sky,
3. I saw a man, wearing, a chain mail hood, crusader,
 I saw, the ground, with autumn leaves, fallen, and bushes,
all around, like in a clearing,

I see a blue love heart,  I see a blue angel in the sun, Michael, smiles.
5. I see an orange red, triangle, at an angle, with a line going through, and on each corner, a circle,

the coloursred/orange could reflect  be, the root chakra, and sacrel, the 3 circles, 3 planets, the line deviding, 
an alignment
 mothers eye again, looking into mine,
 6. I see a cave, like a buriel chamber, made of rock, square type of entrance, like a doorway, going into the rock.
Seeing columns, like a temple, and Jesus, standing, above his arms opened, wide, above the temple, passageway above the columns,
7. A man who  looks, like a king, drinking out of a black cup or chalice,
crusades, oh Richard the 3rd, the poisoned chalice.
meaning of vision, = Richard the third,s body has rescently been found, buried under a car park, his original buriel place, a surprise was found, a knight in a lead coffin, in the news, now, a huge arguement, between, the familys of where richard the thirds body should be re buried, o.o http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/people/king_richard_iii
 (other possible meaning, organisations, monarchy, religion ect, that have been poisoned, and/ or corrupted, )
8. Now seeing a bridge, over water, looks like  Rome.
 with the arched, buttresses, over the water, seeing the blue angel again, but more detailed, seeing the wings, he looks like a beautiful statue.
Ponte Sant'Angelo   also, known as, Saint Peters bridge, the angel of the lance,
Angel with the Spear
Inscription: "Vulnerasti cor meum"
Translation: You have ravished my heart (Song of Solomon 4:9)
Significance: According to John's gospel, after Jesus died, one of the soldiers pierced his side with a spear to confirm that he was dead. Christian tradition has tied this action to the "ravishing" or "wounding" of the heart of the beloved in the Song of Solomon. This tradition emphasizes that Jesus underwent death by crucifixion as an act of love for humankind.  
 (oh maybe the crusader who is coming to me in the fall, has the  name of Peter, giggles, ) (( seems, to easy that one, hmm, ))
9.  Seeing  Pegasus facing me, his wings opened, wide,
 10. the number 7, and a pistol pointing away from, me and fading into the distance.
 (i feel this one, is the threat of war fading, away.)
oh me, looking at me,  tho with no specs, 
Mothers eye reflecting, me sitting in a meditation pose, blue/green, colours   i am, now back in a forest,
I can see like, through  a tunnel into another place  through a blue gap.
it has  a purple looking sky
11.  I  see Isis, and the eye of Isis, I am in a purple, void type of place, swirling purple/brown light,  I see an blue ankh in water,
meaning eternal life
12. I see green/ blue,  light being,s they said “come”, and becon to me,  i said “when can i come with you”, they said “soon”,
 13. I see a person, in a gas mask, poisoned, air,
(I feel this maybe is the syrian, incident, that happend, rescently,)    :( 
 Seeing Gaia's green eye looking at me again  going into her black pupil in the middle,  seeing a blue planet with a ring around like  Uranus.    
end of vision,smiles.

I had these, vivid visions,  early in  May 2013,  whilst sun gazing,  Im still trying to deciphor them, if anyone, may have any incite, or inclination, as to their, meaning, would be very helpful.ty,
I have a few, incites as to possible meanings, some incidents, rescently have been reported in the news, that correspond, to things i saw, back in may.  I also  made images, of what i was seeing to help me, to understand, and remember. sometimes i find, my visions, are in reverse, order, if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment