Monday 16 September 2013

15th Sept 2013 Vision Experience





Something’s   happening.  I feel energy tingling all over and my body is shifting.  Moving.  Although I’m sitting still.
 I saw 4 bubbles come out of the light. They were red, iridescent, with central. lights in them. 2 red and yellow dots, within, they came into me
I saw them as an energy   floating into me from the light bulb.
 I saw with my eyes open, a shadow flying round the room, so I looked up at the ceiling and the light bulb caused me to have, visions like I get with the sun gazing visions.
The light bulb emitting a rainbow, torus either side of it moving electromagnetic energy lines of colour like the planets do, like rainbow circles around the edges moving and coming out from underneath, going over and going in through the top again, like a torus. 


Now I’m seeing 9 lines, in white, getting brighter as they come towards me,   beings of light, lots of beings of light,   coming in a row into me like souls.  They are purple light.  Feeling energy all around me, my skin feels like its bubbling, oscillating atoms,   I’m getting energy from the light bulb, and I can see the being s with my eyes open now,   my third eye vision is improving, feel something happening to my third eye, my dot in my forehead like a laser beam, hitting me.
I see Ison. Like a fiery ball. With an orange centre. Head towards us.  Head on, flanked by two  ships, like a phoenix swooping down.
1/N   like a fraction. equation
I see a huge red eye, with a central yellow beam in the centre, like a dragon’s eye   but also like a huge room.
I see an angel. Yellow and red, standing in an open doorway    “come to me” I hear him saying. A familiar voice,  sounds, feels like my twins,  energy voice.
I am in telepathic communication.   I asked how I can come to him; he said “shhhh”     told me to look at the light again.
I can feel something in my heart   chakra, feel tightness. But a nice feeling at the same time like an expansion.
The beam of light is now orange.  The angel getting closer,
I’m wavy in my signal  energy, like water,  the angel has turned electric green, like a neon light,  his light is radiating into me.  He is like a neon green flame, 

   Now seeing a hawks eye. Ra  

 
A rocket or missile being fired, taking off, Triangle shape with wings joining body,  Looks like a shuttle rocket.   Evacuation has started
They are starting to evacuate people. Off planet.   The countdown has begun.


 Feel like I’m floating I see a big bell ringing.
I’m going through a light tunnel, through space, a wormhole,   my body is now twitching and bubbling.  Movements, shifting again
I don’t know. What is going to happen to me?   I’m like a star.  Shifting, oscillating. I might explode or implode my atoms are doing something, 
I can see like a pulsar,   green with a central light going through the middle. it’s got a shield around it. Like a huge iridescent bubble. I think it’s going to blow, 

 I see like a star, sun or the earth and dark crust. Rocks, shadows, pieces falling away like rocks with light breaking out shining. Brilliant fiery oranges reds yellows,  


I feel like I’m settling down again. Now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment