Wednesday 9 January 2013

I am





I am, the wind, from the east,
 Swirling about you, the cool draft,
Rushing through your hair,
 The droplets of myst, caressing your cheeks, your eyes, your lips,
The vortex of feeling and emotion, flowing through your body,

 I am the sensation, the dizzying breath,
 That touches your senses, causing a shiver down your spine,
As the chill prickles your skin,
 The icy blast, whistling a soul full tune, of peace and love,
  The balm that heals your soul.

Goose bumps start to tingle, as my spirit takes its form,
 Shimmering, starlight dust, a bright, alluring storm,
Like a phoenix, rising, from the ashes, a gust of air, rushing to the skies,
Clouds sending highlights, glisten in my eyes.
My spirit, floating freely, times standing, still,
A bubble of emotions, drifting, a  fleeting, sigh,

I am the energy of love,
Pulsating beams of light,
Every beat of my heart,
Pounding through my veins,
Vibrating, strands of power,
 as waves, ripple through the night.

I am, the inspiration,
One, with all creation,
No longer, living , separation,
Awakening,  activation. ~Seaopal 2011








No comments:

Post a Comment