Monday 27 October 2014

Dancing with the pale Knight










The shadows, gathered around me, in the dusk of the night,  as I drifted  into sleep, my attention, was caught by a soft glowing form, floating  around me, in  the  pale moonlight.
  Forming, into a figure, with a billowing ragged cape, tattered and torn,  like immense, and powerful  wings. His  hood, softly falling over his face, a pale, glowing skull, dark, hollow eyes sockets, watching with an empty stare. 
 I felt his embrace, wrapping me in his arms, in  loving display,  soothing my fears.   He held me gently, as I  felt him lifting me,  we glided, into the clouds, and there  I was,  dancing with the pale Knight.    It  seemed like an eternity, we danced, in our loving ways.  Swaying, with  hypnotic  rythmn,  as time was delayed.
  He gathered me in his arms, again, as we drifted back down, to were my body laid.    As I turned,  over in my sleep, still wrapped, in his embrace.  The  shadows,  gathered around me, as he floated away. And I slept, til the light of day.  ~Seaopal

No comments:

Post a Comment