Sunday 6 October 2013

Twinsoul Message

06/10 at 21:02 vision


 
I see, swirling, I see it with my eyes open like a whirl pool purple flames, two,
It’s just coming into me, from the lights energy, a transmission
I see a multi coloured rainbow crystal eye, looking at me

   the waves are going straight into my crown,   smiles   giggles
I feel so much love crying,   smiles
The waves look like two flames, purple white blue
One either side of each other, but twisting around, each other
Feeling an energy moving within me, sweating hot and cold, and crying to,
  I see a man and a woman merging, light all around, them the lotus opening
The man and the women embracing in a dance,
I see fields through them the gateway, ripe fields of golden corn, and blue sky’s
I see other couple s with their flames, leaving the earth plane
A golden city, in the sky,
K a warning,
Golden masks two and a golden fox, chasing its tail,
The mask s were like theatre masks,
Number 448
Oh my tears are going up my eye that’s strange crying upwards
tears rolling up onto my top eye lid,  on my right eye like I’m upside down now my other eye to eye lid is wet with tears
Red green eye looking into mine, not sure who it is    34
Red green eye looking into mine, not sure that it is it’s in my root chakra,
N 11   a flag and 77,    4
I see Jesus, standing on the clouds and the 11, next to him, but he is dim not bright,
Dirty, colour, muddy, mustard, and brown, like a reflection in a muddy puddle
Lies the warning even now to be careful of the false messiah, and lies,
The final test,

No comments:

Post a Comment