Saturday 12 April 2014

Waking from the Dead, Quantum jumping, 12/04/2014

I felt so drained,  tired, de-feted, and depressed, I  felt like giving up, so  fell  into an exhausted sleep.  was an odd, sleep, I did'nt feel like I was asleep. i felt myself sinking, into darkness, wanting to go and stay in the depths, and shadows, as i drifted into nothingness  I became aware of some gates, with two Egyptian, type of cherubim, sitting over them, the angels wings, were facing each other, like guarding the gates, alot like the angels on top of the ark of the covenant.  
   I then  seemed to be flying away from the gates, not sure if I passed through them or got turned away,  falling, flying  through a red haze of lightening and fire, it was like being inside, my own skull, but my skull being a ruby crystal skull,  as I fell into myself again, I started to choke, cough and splutter, catching my breath, as i gradually came to,  I  felt like I was wakeing up from the dead.
Upon waking up I was suddenly filled with alot of energy,  I felt like a different person, felt more confident, and bubbly, and even looked slimmer, smiles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment