Tuesday 2 July 2013

Healing the Butterfly




 I was walking in the fields, on a sunny day,  there were lots of  butterflies, fluttering about me. One, of the butterflies, settled, at my feet, it looked a poor thing, tattered and torn, by the elements, its wings, were ragged, around the edges, and the colours  dim,  although its body was a beautiful green.   I stopped, and stared at the butterfly, while it twitched its antenna, towards, me, feeling sorry for the butterfly, and feeling its pain, I stretched, out my hand, towards, it, it didn’t move, but stayed, on the ground, and turned, a little, fluttering its poor, wings.  As I moved, my hand, near, my shadow, touched, the butterfly, and I sent as much love and healing energy, as I could to the butterfly, making myself, tired,  dizzy, and weak in  the process, but as I watched, I saw, the butterflies, colours, brightening, and felt the butterfly getting stronger. When I felt, that I could do no more, for the butterfly, I smiled at him, he twitched his antenna, fluttering his wings, as I turned, and walked away. ~ Seaopal

No comments:

Post a Comment